MuK Documents Attachment Rule Automation
Documents Attachment Rules
Documents Attachment Automation
1. MuK Documents Attachment Rule Automation MuK IT
5. Automation I An automation can have sub rules to create a folder structure. A sub rule can also have a list of directory names which, separated by a comma, allow deeper structures. By clicking on the "Execute" button you can create rules for existing records.
6. Automation II To move existing attachments to the correct location, make sure that the rules have been created accordingly and then migrate the corresponding attachments using the Attachment view. Check the Attachments you want to migrate and trigger the migration via the Action button.
2. Preconditions Make sure that the storage location is set to MuK Documents. This will automatically store and link Odoo attachments in the DMS. To move existing attachments to the DMS, click the "Froce Storage Migration" button. Depending on the number of attachments, this process may take some time. If you have changed the location, click on "Save" first otherwise the migration will not work.
3. Attachment Rules I In addition to the automatically generated rules, you can also create your own rules. There are 3 different types: ● Simple ● Domain ● Code
4. Attachment Rules II ● Simple ○ Define one or more of the attributes (Resource Model, Resource Field, Resource ID) and attachments that match this rule are automatically stored in the specified folder. ● Domain ○ Besides capturing rules, it is also possible to use domains to determine whether a rule is considered fulfilled. ● Code ○ If a domain rule is not sufficient, code can also be written directly in Python. This allows very complex rules to be implemented, but it is important to note that many such rules can slow down the system.
- 772 Gesamtansichten
- 581 Website-Ansichten
- 191 Eingebettete Ansichten
- Geteilt gesamt
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Kommentare
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 10 www.muk-it.at
- 1 muk-it.at
- 10 www.mukit.at
- 39 mukit.at